• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Honda Happiness Scheme

Has anyone heard of or joined this scheme?

My car's going in for a service on Tuesday and I know that I'm going to be told that I need new brake discs. I just called for a quote on these and she said I'm looking at £400 fitted....however, if I join their Honda Happiness Scheme they'll do it for £225. All I need to do is fill in a form!

What's the catch??!! :? :shock:

Some more info for those who have cars over 3 years old...

‘Honda Happiness’ is Honda’s new fixed price repairs programme for Hondas over three years old. The Honda Happiness scheme is the first of its kind in the market, and offers services like a basic vehicle check for just £65, or new front brake pads for only £85. The programme shows customers they can get repairs from a Honda dealer, using Honda Genuine Parts, at competitive prices.

Honda Happiness is available for Honda vehicles that are over 36 months old and out of manufacturerÂ’s warranty. NSX and S2000 are excluded. Available at participating dealers.

For more information visit www.honda.co.uk/happiness

Stop me if I'm telling you stuff you already know... :D

Jap Tart said:
or new front brake pads for only £85. The programme shows customers they can get repairs from a Honda dealer, using Honda Genuine Parts, at competitive prices.

I was quoted £85 for front brake pads my 2 year and 9 months old CTR with no mention of the scheme so that isn't even a discount.... :roll:

Neily03 said:
Jap Tart said:
or new front brake pads for only £85. The programme shows customers they can get repairs from a Honda dealer, using Honda Genuine Parts, at competitive prices.

I was quoted £85 for front brake pads my 2 year and 9 months old CTR with no mention of the scheme so that isn't even a discount.... :roll:

Did that include labour tho? £85 in the happiness scheme thingy includes labour.

Jap Tart said:
Neily03 said:
Jap Tart said:

Did that include labour tho? £85 in the happiness scheme thingy includes labour.

Yes that was incl' fitting. I bought the pads (£45) and did it myself....

Jap Tart said:
Neily03 said:
Jap Tart said:

All in my front pads from Honda dealer were £45.

ritzctr said:
Jap Tart said:
Neily03 said:
Jap Tart said:

All in my front pads from Honda dealer were £45.

Must be called the "Honda Happiness Scheme" cos it make the dealers and Honda happy!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

If your car is over 3 years old, i was told by my dealer that it will be automatically be under the Honda Happiness Scheme.

Basically, they have a set price for certain items.

Funny enough KT, when mine was in for an MOT, i had to replace the rear brake pads and disc and was charge £225 under the scheme.

Later on, i filled in a form as per your link and just got a little brochure thing explaining the scheme and what the items are and at what price.

Yup, I've been quoted £225 for rear discs & pads and got told about the Honda Happiness thingy as well on my last service a week or two ago.
How much are Honda rear discs and pads going for?

Honda have aligned many prices to be included in "Happiness" and you dont have to wait until the car is 3 years old but after that time you pay all the trepair bills anyway.

Add MOT's at £40 through the dealer, exhausts at £125 each part fitted - centre an drera sections only - there is definate savings to be made.
Quite a good scheme actually as it is all fixed prices.

Shows you how much they rip you off while your car is still under warrenty then and many people think you have to take your car to Honda for everything :roll:

Jap Tart said:
Some more info for those who have cars over 3 years old...

‘Honda Happiness’ is Honda’s new fixed price repairs programme for Hondas over three years old. The Honda Happiness scheme is the first of its kind in the market, and offers services like a basic vehicle check for just £65, or new front brake pads for only £85. The programme shows customers they can get repairs from a Honda dealer, using Honda Genuine Parts, at competitive prices.

Honda Happiness is available for Honda vehicles that are over 36 months old and out of manufacturerÂ’s warranty. NSX and S2000 are excluded. Available at participating dealers.

For more information visit www.honda.co.uk/happiness

Stop me if I'm telling you stuff you already know... :D

I have joined this and my car is less than 3 years old the dealer signed me up for it when it went in for the oil changed about 3 months ago i did get some info through from them will have to dig it out

Back