• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The HOT XMAS Bash 10 December 07 Monday

The HOT XMAS Bash 10 December 07 Monday

Date: Monday 10/12/07
Venue: Brands Hatch Indy
Type: Session
Noise: 105db
Price: £99

Its that time of year again when we return to the Brands Indy circuit for our last drive round in 2007.
Last years 3 way split with LOT and MGoT was a great success and this years should be even better
tumble.gif

Please sign up via the HOT forum

Just to anyone wondering, i did this session last year, and had an awesome time! Highly recommended.

Will see if i can find the cash, if so i'll definately be there :cool: Will definately try and be there if my new suspension and brake setup is there

did this session last year, had a great dry day. Booked up again so hopefully the weather will be just as good and I won't have to go easy on the barge's brakes :)

I wonder what my Mugen suspension on my JDM DC2 will be like on track? :cool: :lol: Can't wait for this!

What can I say, great day yet again (although Sara please talk to the weather gods next time
wink2.gif
).

My mum thoroughly enjoyed herself (thanks to everybody for making her feel welcome) and I think she would love a Skyline now lol!...and while we are on that topic, Paul although you had a much more powerful car, id like to thank you for not once making me feel intimidated when rapidly catching up, you gave loads of room and overtook when indicated. I really would like to thank you for that.

Paul and Stu, thank you for taking her out for a spin, she said you were great drivers although you have inferior seats lol, and as we know mums are always right
wink2.gif

Mark great video footage you got of me! as you know im rubbish with getting round to editing mine but hopefully I caught a few people on camera, and thank you so much for sorting out my centre console, hopefully will get chance to try and fit it this weekend.

Sara...thanks for making the days happen, im not sure how I would spend my money if it wasnt on track days
wink2.gif

Now to the car!...wow the spoon diff made such a difference (thanks TGM)...had a little wobble in the rain but the diff just pulled me right round the corner. The tyres, I am still on the Bridgestones, people moan about them in the wet, well I can certainly say I had no complaints. In the dry thats another matter, definately felt like it was missing something, I can hear those R888 calling me now
shocked2.gif

If anybody has any pics of me (FT05 CSV) id love to see them.

Lottie, you mum is very welcome. She was very calm and mostly quiet although we did have a chat about the quality of the fabrics used in the ATR and agreed on a nice set of neck scarfs to compliment the knee blankets LOL!!

P.S I'll ignore the seat comment.......

Oh and can you email me some pics of the barge?
Ta muchly
Stu :)

Back