• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The life of my dc5 so far

Nice one :cool: Keep us updated. Be interesting to see how you get on with the Tanabe suspension and what you think of the kit :cool:

yeah the TEAS system is pretty damn good when properly setup apparently. I've been speaking to some guys in the US who have tried it on a race car and although it felt awkward to get use to, the driver liked it and was quicker. Sadly they aren't too forthcoming with the information though :rolleyes:

Nice car and choice of parts :cool:

I guess its going to take some getting used to buddy.. The dampers stiffen up at certain speeds.. I am going to have a few settings on our DC5 (road, fast road and circuit).. based on our roads around here its going to have to be soft under 20mph for speed bumps/small children and stiffer for the smooth moors roads.. Cannot wait to get it back on the road (waits for Parcelforce to arrive with bonnet, ECU and exhaust)..

Glad you are happy Joel..

fitted the teas system last night.:D i can get it to change stiffness just cant get it to change at different road speeds. manual is all in Japanese. Ill give you a ring later on barry.

Translation required me thinks Joel..

I should have mine on tonight/tomorrow bud. Hopefully we can make progress..

I had an english pdf of the system setup somewhere, will try to dig it tonight. It's at home on my pc :(

Yeah definitely need it in english.
I've had a quick look, trying to translate pictures and writing into english. All i keep coming up with is a bloody head ache:lol:

I've tried searching the internet for a manual to download but cant find anything.

Back