• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The new Civic Type R

Hi all, read this forum a fair bit whilst looking for my new car and I finally picked up my Type R last Thursday and have to say it's probably one of the best investments I have made. I've, hopefully attached a few images below.

Look forward to exchanging stories etc

8363511811_c056d49549_c.jpg

8364579948_c2299a0c81_c.jpg

Misleading thread title is misleading! Thought the thread was about THE new CTR.

Nice whip though dude, and welcome to the forum.

Sorry for the misleading title buddy, have seen some pictures of the new CTR. Looks pretty good to me as well!! Got to wait until 2015 by the looks of things though...

Haha that's my old man's 350 behind, was round there making use of the extra space to wash the car (yes only had it a few days but got to keep it looking pristine!!). Really pleased with it, so much better than the previous car (206 GTi) just feels really solid. The steering and acceleration are so much more direct and instant!!

No plans at the moment, just getting used to the car at the moment especially when it's a little icy around... Rage's look good but the ride is quite rough but then again I didn't buy it for a comfortable ride...

Have been looking at the GP splitter front and back but not sure at the moment...

Back