• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The new Civic

spoon

Gimme a Bunny Boiler
Two of these babies are currently doing the rounds in Bristol, one Gunmetal Grey and the other Black. Also seen a Met Blue one on shakedown run near the factory in Swindon. Have to say the piccys from motorshows dont do em justice, they look so much nicer in the metal. And considering that its the new version of the 5dr, which in the outgoing shape kinda resembled a shed on wheels, then this can only mean good things for the forthcoming CTR and rumoured RR. looks 8)

Nice one spoon, why are you not running after it with a Camera? :lol:

Seriously, I hope the 3 door is as cool as we all want it to be. :twisted:

Scousefella said:
Nice one spoon, why are you not running after it with a Camera? :lol:

Seriously, I hope the 3 door is as cool as we all want it to be. :twisted:

Tried to snap it whilst at the junction, however a van pulled into my path and blocked the shot! Ah well next time!

Popped into the local Honda dealer in Canterbury this morning and they are getting one in two weeks so I can book a test drive.

Asked about the new Tyre R and was told they are expected in November next year. Should have 250BHP and are likely to cost around £20,000 according to the dealer!

spoon said:
Two of these babies are currently doing the rounds in Bristol, one Gunmetal Grey and the other Black. Also seen a Met Blue one on shakedown run near the factory in Swindon. Have to say the piccys from motorshows dont do em justice, they look so much nicer in the metal. And considering that its the new version of the 5dr, which in the outgoing shape kinda resembled a shed on wheels, then this can only mean good things for the forthcoming CTR and rumoured RR. looks 8)

I've seen the blue one running around Swindon for the last 2 weeks. Spends a lot of time parked up on Croft Hill. Looks 8)

MikeyG said:
spoon said:

I've seen the blue one running around Swindon for the last 2 weeks. Spends a lot of time parked up on Croft Hill. Looks 8)

Get some pics! :wink:

Stephen Green said:
Popped into the local Honda dealer in Canterbury this morning and they are getting one in two weeks so I can book a test drive.

Asked about the new Tyre R and was told they are expected in November next year. Should have 250BHP and are likely to cost around £20,000 according to the dealer!

Do you trust your dealer? As they are talking gash mate :lol:

Stephen Green said:

Good old Barretts :roll:

Watch the current type-r price plummet when they bring out it's replacement - now there's a depressing thought :roll:

Stephen Green said:
Asked about the new Tyre R and was told they are expected in November next year.

Hummmm

Wish we were told November........... they will have a while to wait then, mass pro isn't until X!

Not sure about the new Type R yet as no definate details available however, myself and a collegue were at the Honda Institute on different days on training courses recently and spent time looking at the workshop from the balcony.

There were a few new Civics parked below us in the shop and we asked the trainers if we could go on the workshop floor to have a look.
NO was the answer and we are Service Advisors!!!!!!
How we can be enthusastic and say to customers how good they are is beyond me, I sat a few customers around my desk at work today and screened up www.honda.co.uk and let them have a play with the configuaration on there instead.

Demo cars are due in dealers any day now, initial quota of brochures are being delivered - please don't ask to take one away as they are rarer than hens teeth, launch is sometime December after the nation has been seen them driving around for the month.

Good old Honda.

Back