• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The new CRV, is it the ugliest Honda ever ?

That's hideous, this is a close second:
d0e8f97907a1c9cd1989cfcb9b6319fe.jpg

The rear looks very similar to the HRV, not too keen on all those jaunty angles at the front though :/

Honda need to seriously sack the designers, they keep making cars uglier every generation

Honda need to seriously sack the designers, they keep making cars uglier every generation

Agreed, I can't get on with the 9th Gen Civic at all. It's definitely not growing on me.

I think unfortunately this is the way some manufacturers are going to be different, but still essentially offer a 4x4.

I saw one of these at the Honda garage last weekend and in the flesh, I found its design pretty acceptable, only reservation perhaps is the very back of the car looking from the side.
That rear quarter window shape takes a bit of getting used to.

It's not ugly, it's just totally boring. Then again, cars of this spectra are not meant to be exciting in my mind. They're functional and purposeful, nobody buys a 2x4 for it's aestetics. It's bought to keep the kids safe on the school run, sling the dog in the back, give women that nice high up driving position they crave etc.

Looks certainly wouldn't by high on my list if I was buying this kind of car anyway.

I worked for Honda once as a design engineer, trouble is they insist that Japan do all the styling. The japs seem to love boxes so that's what we get.

Back