• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The NightHawk ep3

My pride and joy was purchased 6months ago And what a machine she is never owned one before nor anything with that much power and rage haha can't see me ever selling it.

Needed a few jobs doing when I got it home

The interior was perfect no rips or tears no fade proper dropped on.

For some reason? It had a bonnet bra on when removed two nasty dents underneath so as a temperary measure removed bonnet sanded filled and painted Matt black.

The following day a mate from dent wizard pulled 90% of the little dings out one more session and body work will be completely dent free :).

Tryed refurb my headlights as best I could but still not happy so I'm deffo getting new.

Put two new front tyres on and other than that it was for the moment perfect! :)

After a couple of weeks I replaced the top idler and belt as it started to squeak.

Few weeks after I had a new clutch in thrush bearing had shattered felt so so good once done :).

Refurbished all the wheels and painted gloss black at the same time thought I'd paint my calipers red,
They look amazing!

Put some eBay wind deflectors on always wanted some haha.

Painted the inner door handles gloss black and they look pukka!

Fitted a ramair induction kit and the sound it gives is so mean

Detailed it inside and out.

And that's where we are now got a lot of work to do still but for now she's perfect :)

Thanks for looking I'll keep you all updated :)

Welcome Chris. It's also the first car I've owned with a decent amount of power, wicked little cars aren't they!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome mate. I'm an EP3 virgin too and boy what a machine they are!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Welcome mate. I'm an EP3 virgin too and boy what a machine they are!!

Thanks for the welcome lads! I'm in love with it big dreams little wallet atm *** haha

Photos don't do mine justice but a lot more will be up!

Nice one for the warm welcome

Big dreams, little wallet! I know that feeling hahaha. Looking forward to more pics fella

Did these beauties gloss black but not sure what to do with centre console and handles etc :/ will black be too boring?

The handles look great mate. I went for red handles and console as I felt my cockpit was a little dark (prefacelift). I think black against your red interior is perfect

Nice one brother! What do you think about the red carbon wrap centre console? Or maybe just black carbon?

Are those eBay red Honda mats any good? Definitely need new mats all round

Black might be a little bit boring but then it will match the nahdle inserts you've just done. I like the carbon wrap idea for the centre console, either black or red.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You're welcome man. I'm with Tuck on this, red or black would look great. I would get the handles to match the console though.

Never had the red mats matey but would imagine they would show up the smallest amount of dirt.

I did mine matt black in my first ep3 and I liked it:

IMG_1647.jpg

Sorry for stupidly large image, I will delete if you wish?

Nice car pal! My advice is save money and have a go at restoring the lights. You can get kits for around £20 which will make them look like new.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Cheers lads and that Matt black looks mint tbh jim. Deffo get what your saying about the red mats might be a bit too much haha nice one :)

Mr H I've tryed everything with my lights even lightly sanded and polished up, toothpaste, have you used the kits before? I was tempted get new headlights off eBay?

Appreciate everybody's input

I was out in the R yesterday and saw 4-5 nice type Rs in Stoke couldn't believe It :)

Spotted Murphs turbo R
And a lovely cosmic grey flashed at me :)

Took two pics of her all dirty

Cheers lads and that Matt black looks mint tbh jim. Deffo get what your saying about the red mats might be a bit too much haha nice one :)

Mr H I've tryed everything with my lights even lightly sanded and polished up, toothpaste, have you used the kits before? I was tempted get new headlights off eBay?

Appreciate everybody's input
I used some good old T-Cut and mers polish which worked for me. Did take me about 30 minutes per headlight. Look at my thread for before/after photos. If yours are worse or just hazed from the inside then replacing them would be easier. Check up on the below link. Its a good kit and most people recommend it.

http://www.meguiars.com/en/automotive/products/g2000-perfect-clarity-headlight-restoration-kit/

I used some good old T-Cut and mers polish which worked for me. Did take me about 30 minutes per headlight. Look at my thread for before/after photos. If yours are worse or just hazed from the inside then replacing them would be easier. Check up on the below link. Its a good kit and most people recommend it.

http://www.meguiars.com/en/automotive/products/g2000-perfect-clarity-headlight-restoration-kit/

Will do mate I'll have a look now nice one H. A kits always going be cheaper than a new set init haha

As a few of you might of seen I've been having trouble with selecting gears and losing them all at one point, me diagnosis is

As you can see there's a slightly massive tear in my engine mount which I think was caused by a ram air induction kit backing plate kind of thing which literally sits on top of that mount which I'm guessing didn't give me engine enough room to play so new engine mount and I should be sorted I've seen an amazing guild on here to change the mount very straight forward, so glad it's a minor issue

Oh I've got me baby back off me sister too

This little beast is so much fun she's back after me sister has abused her, what colour next ktm orange? :)

Might aswell show you this too on going project of about 2years haha

Back