• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Other Car (56K No No)

....that I helped co-build. Behold - I present the Super-Shitbox!

This car gets more looks than any other car I have been in bar the Mini Moke my mate used to have. Me and a mate built it up from an 80's styled 1.2 we pulled from a field.

Picture020.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Its note hugely quick, but gets off the line very well, and has enough to embarass your average rep wagon.

Runs a 1.6 Beetle Cup race engine, 3" narrowed front beam with disc conversion, no interior, stickers for headlining, VW Buggy GRP seats, plolycarbonate rear windows with NACA ducts and cold air feed, and some nice little period parts.

Erco rear wheels and Gasser style fronts. Wheels are worth a lot more than the actual car LOL!

Future plans are for a 2.3L Type 1 engine, now the 1.6 engine has proven the platform works.

Neily03 said:
I like it! Should paint it matt black. 8) :twisted:

Matt black, or a really flat battle ship grey. I think the paint on there is a crap Ford red, badly sprayed over the original orange paint. Either way, the crapness off the paint is perfect for her. Rat-Looooooooooook! :twisted:

How the hell did you get an MOT for that ?? :shock: And with the exhaust out like that, it looks like its done a little poo poo :lol: But strangely enough, I like it. 8)

adelphi said:
How the hell did you get an MOT for that ??

The bloke who did the MOT (perfectly legal I might add) said something along the lines of...

Dont ever bring a piece of crap like that to me for an MOT again! :lol:

I dont think he was impressed by it!

Gunn79 said:
adelphi said:

The bloke who did the MOT (perfectly legal I might add) said something along the lines of...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know you have to take it back to him next year!! :twisted: :lol:

Gunn79 said:
adelphi said:

That made me laugh !! :lol: :lol:

Liking the switch with the 'ACHTUNG' sticker above :lol: :lol:

Cheers for the comments :D

Now the weathers getting better - Me and my mate will be out in it a bit more. Possible DIY turbo conversion coming soon :lol: You can bet there will be danger!!..... :twisted:

Back