• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Plate is finally on the Replacement

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
Forgive the pants pic, it was taken off my mobile after a cleaning last night.
So pleased to get this on now, makes it feel like my car.
A few more sutble changes as & when funds allow & she'll be super duper.

Photo-0046.jpg

:D

One of these days Lee, you will put a post up saying;

"I've just found out that you can actually clean your car so much you wash away the paint!! :eek:

:lol:

Only messing mate! Looks lovely :cool: !! The plate I think really finishes off the look of a car.

:lol:

Cheers Nat.

P.S. Hows the flight hunting going?

Very well thank you :D

Flight (Great idea!!) - from Stanstead to Blackpool- Flight time, only 1 hr :shock:, cost was £24 for both of us!! :O
.. then add £77 for the bus to take us from Reading to the Airport... then we figured out we had no way of getting to Reading... and then no way of going the hour and a half further north to Barrow in Furness from Blackpool :lol:

Train- Total of 7 hour journey; cost of £60 in total.

Walk to Basingstoke Station,
Take the Train to Reading Station, then get a near as dammit direct train from there to Barrow in Furness (one stop at Manchester) Car owner Dave will come get us :D

I'm sure we'll think of a way to pass the time :lol:

Shexy time in the train toilet? But what will you do for the other 6 hours & 55 mins? :lol:

Back