• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Pursuit Of A Bit More Power

After a bit of searching the RBC Manifold, Gruppe or Tegiwa M, less restrictive exhaust system & 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold with K100 or K-Pro seems to be the way to get best increase in power while N/A

Now, im just after about 230BHP & to lower the V-Tec kick in a bit. Im not mechanically minded so changing exhaust manifold for MOT every year isnt that appealing. If I just got the RBC, Tegiwa M & a K100 along with my 2.5" bore mid section & tail pipe would that give me what im after or would I need to stop being a bitch & get the exhaust manifold changed too?

Have you got the Pod bug?

You could always go for a sports cat. I do know TDi have been testing a removable centre section that can be swapped for a cat for MOT purposes.

Or just find a friendly MOT centre, they do exist.

A little ;)

I do actually have a friendly MOT centre thinking about it. Been using them for about 5 years, good group of lads. Think I might have to pop in at some point & have a little chat with them.
That removable centre section sounds ideal though. Will have to keep an eye on that. Might have got it sorted by time ive saved up enough cash for it all.

I got a ITG, Piper Mani, Piper Sports Cat, Supersprint mid pipe, 2.5 inch aftermarket (oem style backbox) RBC.

Made 229 at Eurospec, 163ft/lb at 3700 revs.

I managed 234bhp & 170ft/lb with just Tegiwa M and K100. Still got my cat, but have 2" unsilenced b-pipe

That sounds spot on. May just go with the k100 & tegiwa m for now then. & possibly LSD depending on how much I can get hold of one for. See how that goes.

Back