• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The replacement

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
Well here's a couple of pics of the Teg replacement.

I know it's French, but it's good fun so far & no moans.
Also being so new there is still 2 years warranty left
(So if bits fall off I can get them to sort it) & it's only rolled over 8K on the clock :D

p47624x.jpg

p47624_2x.jpg

p47624_3x.jpg

She needs a proper clean outside & hopefully have a chance @ the weekend,
weather permitting. So more to follow :wink:

Fair play mate, decent choice 8) Fun car to drive and like you say warranty will be handy :p :lol:

Hey lee, the new car looks good (even though it is french :wink: ). I know you have only just got the car but how would you compare it to the civic type r for overhaul driving experience?
Will be looking forward to seeing it once it has had been cleaned properly 8)

Nick

8) Good choice mate. My cousin has one the same and its a cracking little car imo. :twisted:

Will you be needing this now?? :wink:

Thanks for the comment gang :wink:

So far not really had a chance to drive her quickly. Will try & get her out for a decent run in the next couple of weeks weather permitting.
So far it feels a little weird going from a VTEC engine back to a normal NA engine if that makes any sense? :oops:

More low down grunt & mid range, but obviously no where near the top end power. But it's a trade off with the low down power, so it's weird.
But does pick up over 4500rpm & pulls hard to the redline.
Doesn't feel as fast as the Teg, but would say that it is on par with the CTR to the ton.

Cornering wise I'm VERY impressed tbh. Just chuck it in & it just goes.
No understeer as yet, although I haven't pushed that hard as yet, but did have her pulling the "Tripod" round a rounabout.

Inside it's actually a very nice place to sit. The driving position isn't everyone's cuppa, but actually suits me being quite a short fella. The standard equipment is great. Lots of toys to play with.

It's nice to be able to take it anywhere & not worry. I do miss the Teg @ times though.

As I said before, more pics will follow as & when she gets a proper clean & already considering the Trophy Recaro's as I miss them from the Integra. :oops:

Ian - Thank you very much for the new sig picture mate :wink: Ice cream owed to you.

Looks good Lee, didn't realise you were getting rid of the teg :cry:

Glad I got a ride in her at JAE :smt023

hey dude,
You *DO* realise you bought something that some Frog has wrapped his garlic stained claw around dont you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Dude how come you got rid of the Teg?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:p And your officially driving a big girls car now you :gayfight:.............

:lol: :lol: :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mark don't pick on me cos you fingered the ugly fat bridesmaid & only just got the monkey poo taste out your mouth :p

Needs must mate :wink:

back to alil hot hatch!

the 182 a nice car, thou i found the sterring wheel alil big and no rear leg room 4 passenger (if u ever do carry them!)

they corner like its on rails thou 8)

Nice motor but how come you got rid of the Teg? I'd choose a DC5 over that anyday :shock:

Fire_2 said:
back to alil hot hatch!

the 182 a nice car, thou i found the sterring wheel alil big and no rear leg room 4 passenger (if u ever do carry them!)

they corner like its on rails thou 8)

Don't do rear passengers tbh Spenc :oops:

The steering is too big tbh, but getting used to it.

Does like corners though!!!!

RCB - Do you not think I'd rather of kept the DC5 mate? Not a dig @ you personally, but if people read my threads properly they'll understand why the change occured.

SpaceMonkey said:
RCB - Do you not think I'd rather of kept the DC5 mate? Not a dig @ you personally, but if people read my threads properly they'll understand why the change occured.

Just read this thread and it doesn't say why you've changed mate...

Clio's are a hoot to drive, I reckon the softer suspension really aids them on bumpy roads, where a DC5/CTR would be struggling to maintain its composure.

Does the steering wheel in the 172/182 still come from one of these...

bmr1-frontnear-300.jpg

Sorry Lee. :wink:

Back