• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The S3

C4Doc

Gamblor
So thought I'd finally chuck some pics up etc of the S3 after I got rid of the civic.

Had the car a couple of weeks now and love it although it's a hell of a lot smaller inside than the Civic. Absolutely love the colour of it and not many around in this shade of dark blue.

Bit of background. I was getting bored of the FN2, too harsh especially with the state of local roads and didn't find it comfortable anymore - guess I'm getting old. At the end of the day it's not a daily driver and I want something I enjoy but also comfortable for sh!t like golf weekends etc. This coupled with being made redundant and having a consultant job lined up meant I decided to splash out.

Spec:
2014 Audi S3 3 door
22k on the clock & 1 lady owner.
Comfort pack
B&O speaker upgrade
Front & rear parking sensors & camera
Electric folding mirrors
Sat Nav
Cruise
Dual climate
Heated seats
Boot luggage holder things
AutoGlym paint protection
Usual S3 seats etc

This was cheaper than worse spec'd others around and slightly less miles but I guess that this was because I don't have the Black Edition wheels (not fussed).

Audi%201.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Audi%202.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Audi%203.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

very clean and tidy that. I bet it's 100x more refined than the CTR :D

What are your plans for it?

very clean and tidy that. I bet it's 100x more refined than the CTR :D

What are your plans for it?

Unbelievably!!

Got the S-Tronic box as well and can just waft. Always in Individual mode, comfort everything but dynamic exhaust. It does have a lovely note to it.

No plans at all, keep it clean and well maintained. Have toyed with speaking to Revo/Litchfield but I'm more than happy with it at the moment.

4.8 to 60 and 300ps (so that's something like 294bhp I think). Plenty for now.

Back