• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 things looking up

well i can honestly say im looking forward to the end of 2007 as its been a **** year for me my wife and son

the main reason this year has been **** was the fact my little girl was still born when she was six months old i hope none of you ever have to bury any of your children or carry a childs coffin as you are never prepared for it i know i was not

then a few months later my parents split up and i can honestly say after losing my little girl that was the last thing i needed i almost could not cope with all the stuff going round my head i was not thinking strait when i was at work and almost walked out of my job just because of all the problems i had going on in my life at the time

but now just a few months on my life has started to turn round and things are looking up for me i have just been promoted to manager at my work and now i have just found out my wife is expecting again so all in all i cant wait for next year

3rd'd, genuinely feel for you and your family.

My mate from college had a still born too :(

Chin up mate, if you and your wife came through all that together then you are definietly meant to be with each other and you'll have a long and happy life. Good news on the pregnancy - just remember that after a few days of no sleep when its born to boost your waining patience lol

all the for the new year mate, i hope thing turn around.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best for you in 2008 mate, and good luck with the baby. I'm really looking forward to Christmas (and my birthday too!) with my two kids.

And a 'kin brilliant Chrissy to the rest of you.

As everyone else has said. All the best to you and your missus. Looks like the start of a new phase to me. :D
Pete

All the best for 2008 mate.

I dont think you could have a sh1tter year than you have had in 2007 :(

Take care.

Back