• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Think my clutch may be on its way out!!

Felt like it was slipping a bit in first tonight! Looking at the TODA but does anyone know of any others and prices! Im running 213wbhp so looking for something that is going to last!

Cheers :?

Mikey said:
Felt like it was slipping a bit in first tonight! Looking at the TODA but does anyone know of any others and prices! Im running 213wbhp so looking for something that is going to last!

Cheers :?

I have a clutchmasters fx300 thats been fitted last week. Really impressed. £405 for clutch and £256 for flywheel. One to consider :wink:

How much was it fitted? Does it drive ok at lower speeds as this is my every day driver and dont want an aggressive set up :?

Mikey said:
How much was it fitted? Does it drive ok at lower speeds as this is my every day driver and dont want an aggressive set up :?

It was about £350 to fit - not agressive at all. Feels almost standard... its nice and easy to live with. :wink:

Why not fit an LSD at the same time, as its a gearbox off job to replace the clutch. :wink:

Mikey said:
Already got a quaiffe LSD first mod I had done and possibly the best!!!

I'm supprise you didn't upgrade the clutch then :?

Whatever that cost you to fit then your going to be looking to pay that again.

Clutchmaster or TODA seem to be the popular choices or a couple use the Helix Group N clutch

Carl

Bad advice and didnt know a great deal about modding when I had my car first played with! A certain Jakan Honda who I thought at the time were the dogs bollox :oops: But Ive learnt my mistake and now visit Tdi who seem to be better! Alot better :D

Any way it appears to have stop slipping now?? I have tried putting a little extra load on it as well high revs pulling off, couple of launches etc and seems ok! :?

Back