• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thinking of selling up................

All this talk about S2000's just lately has made me want one again so i'm thinking of making the jump.

Just looking at this old pic reminds me of the fun time i had it it.

mattncar2.jpg

I want to do some continent driving (roof down through the swiss alps) and the CTR is not capable of doing this even though i love it to bits.

What is a realistic price i could get for my 05 CTR (1st March) with 6500 miles on it??

Would i be better selling the mods separately??

Spoon N1 Backbox,
Spoon B Pipe,
17" OZ Superleggera,
Eibach Prokit (with camber adjusters)

TBH i'd rather leave the lowering springs on the car because it does do it a favor. :D

mattcosmic2.jpg

mattcosmic3.jpg

ce01645b.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

Cheers

Matt :D

Livvy + Paul said:
If you do decide to sell mods off, i would like your oz superleggera alloys.

livvy.

Livvy you got there before I could :evil: :wink:

Seriously though, I think if you are going to sell up it would be better to take all your mods off. Especially if you trade in at a dealers.

Chief said:
S2000 GT might be my choice for next car, really nice car just a bit unpractical.

GT would be a pain in the arse due to the stowage of the roof in the summer. So I've been told anyway.

I prefer the hardtop mate, I doubt I would have the top down that much anyway, only during the extremely hot days in the summer. 8)

Matt, if the S2K is back in the mind then do it. :twisted: :twisted:

Flog the mods individually - the Vultures will see you right. :wink:

Thanks for the comments and vulturing!!!! :lol:

I'm of to Florida next monday for two weeks (my honeymoon) so i'll be making a decision when i get back.

Everyone that has expressed an interest in the parts will be asked first.

The OZ's will come with no tyres due to them being installed on the old rims for the sale.

Matt

if you do sell - let me know price of car (with and without mods) - will be in a position to buy in approx 3 weeks - (for when you get back off your honeymoon)

regards

howard

Howard said:
if you do sell - let me know price of car (with and without mods) - will be in a position to buy in approx 3 weeks - (for when you get back off your honeymoon)

regards

howard

Howard

I'll give you a shout when i get back. I would rather sell the car with the mods but i'm happy to do whatever. The only thing i don't want to do is remove the springs, the car is much better for them but will be a pain going to have them taken off again.

Matt

Turbo5 said:
Nice car, the S2000 is 8) but have you thought about the DC5 route :?:

I did but i don't want a car that is going to have rust problems in a few years, this has always put me off buying imports.

TBH the ITR would be too similar to the CTR in my own mind so going RWD would be nicer. :D

Composite Guru said:
Turbo5 said:

I did but i don't want a car that is going to have rust problems in a few years, this has always put me off buying imports.

TBH the ITR would be too similar to the CTR in my own mind so going RWD would be nicer. :D

You've got your heart set on a S2k Matt, nothing else is gonna fit the bill really, and agree about the DC5 comment and you're not the only one with a RWD craving at the moment 8)

HASNIC said:
Composite Guru said:
Turbo5 said:

You've got your heart set on a S2k Matt, nothing else is gonna fit the bill really, and agree about the DC5 comment and you're not the only one with a RWD craving at the moment 8)

I always have had my heart set on getting another S since i had to let the last one go.
The nice thing that would of happened this year if i hadn't got rid of it is the loan would of been paid off and i would of still had a car worth 15k. :cry:

If i get another it will be here to stay and used as a fun car!! 8)

Back