• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thinking of selling - Value of EP3?

Mulling over the idea of selling my EP3 as I am doing around 14k miles a year and fancy something a bit more comfortable. I kind of have a price in mind but interested on hearing others views. The spec is,

2005 Cosmic Grey with 80k.
Aircon
Condition is excellent apart from a few kerbing marks on the alloys and a small mark on the front bumper where some paint has come off.
No dents or scratches.
Full service history.
Type R mats
Hankook Evo Tyres (fronts are new)
All standard apart from,

• Sportex unsilenced B-Pipe
  • AEM Induction
  • Ferrodo DS2500 pads
  • Front Stoptech discs
  • Braided brake hoses
  • Eibach Lowering Springs
  • Baffled Sump

I can strip the car back to standard also apart from the brakes if this is a better idea for selling.

I was thinking at starting at £5000 but would happily take £4500. Is this a reasonable price to aim for?

I think that's a pretty good price. I would imagine you'd get about the same whether you strip it or not, though you'll be able to sell the aftermarket bits on here for a few hundred if you don't mind the elbow grease to change them over.

Back