• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

This dont look right??

Hi all, just noticed that my drivers side wheel arch is lower then the passenger side :confused:
has anybody got an idea whats wrong?

oh and im a newbie from derbyshire :D

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

Is it parked on a flat surface..?

Are those 2 different tyres..? Looks like one is alot newer than the other as well, must handle like a bitch.

This is relatively normal - as long as it is confirmed that your dampers/suspension is not damaged/leaking... IIRC it's due to the weight of the engine resting more toward the drivers side.

I lowered my coilovers ever so slightly to compensate for this on the passenger side.

On Tein lowering springs I found that I had this problem; the drivers side was a little lower.

My car on Tein Springs:

Driver Side:

a505cbde.jpg

Passenger Side:

17673013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it parked on a flat surface..?

Are those 2 different tyres..? Looks like one is alot newer than the other as well, must handle like a bitch.

yes its on a flat surface and yes its two different tyres, driver side wheel 5mm passenger side 3mm need to change them soon "i got the car like that" but handling is fine.

Back