• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thoughts on Tein Flex Z for ep3

Hi, struck a deal with a chap to buy some tein flex z coilovers for my ep3, paying £540 he's reckons he only did 30 miles on them, didn't like them and took them off, they come with packing receipt from demon tewwks and c spanners plus other bits and bobs, I can't find any reviews on them apart for on other cars, im only planning to do a few track days a year, are they over kill or ok for my needs and am i paying to much, he reckons thwy cost him £1020 . I'll try and post a few pics of them, they should arrive tomorrow
Tia.

Good price for them, reviewers seem to like them. Good for track, whether they're overkill for road use will depend entirely on your driving style & expectations of comfort vs performance. They do seem aimed at daily drivers also used on circuit so in theory perfect for your needs. Seems like a good deal.

The only negative for me would be that I don't think those ones are rebuildable but that's not the market these are aimed at.

The seller probably thought they'd be as comfortable as standard as found out the expensive way they weren't, so set your expectations accordingly....

Back