• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thoughts on this exhaust?

Cheap is cheap for a reason.

Buy nice or buy twice

I think you get my drift...

Even if I have to buy twice it's still gonna save me a hell a lot of money though. I could even buy a couple spares lol. I should've asked, will this make similar gains to a big brand manifold or is it just a waste of money?

Might as well get a japspeed one for a few extra quid

Agreed, considering the price difference you may as well go for the Japspeed which is still a budget item compared to most but actually does perform well.

Also remember that with removing the standard manifold and cat the car should be remapped properly.

Might as well get a japspeed one for a few extra quid

I was wanting one of these but they've been out of stock on the japspeed website for ages, can't find them anywhere else.

Also remember that with removing the standard manifold and cat the car should be remapped properly.
I will be getting it mapped soon, hopefully get manifold sorted this week then induction kit couple weeks time then get kpro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funky power do an FP racing manifold for £215 although can't comment on the build quality

Cheers mate, I'll have a look into that one. Surely a better bet than an ebay number lol.

Anybody know roughly how much it will cost to get one of these fitted?

Back