• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thoughts on this please guys

So a few weeks back I changed the induction kit for an aem Cai one running the piper catback that came with the car, and from memory it ran fine. It may coincidence but since fitting the sportex silenced bpipe and n1 rep backbox every now and then I get like a 'stutter/hesitation' accelerating low down (not quickly may I add). It feels as though its popping too slowing down, hard to describe really lol.

Its quite a common thing
If you search the form you will find some information
Most people said lambda sensors sort it
Mine has the same thing
I have a n1 rep cat back silenced
My precat sensor went showing a fault and runs much smoother now changed but it still has a slight hesitation
Im changing to a unsilenced b pipe soon so i will see if it changes
Most people who have it they said it happened after fitting a exhaust
But its a known problem nothing to worry about

That's brill thanks. I was considering changing the exhaust to see if that would sort it but from what you've said I will probably have the same issue. Also contemplated an unsilenced bpipe but concerned its going to be deafening lol

Have a look on you tube. Theres a few with n1 reps and unsilenced b pipe
It doesnt really change it
Its deeper but not louder untill vtec
Thats when its worth changing
The sound is so much more satisfying lol

Much louder? And no good for trackdays? I don't find the current setup that loud tbh, although people do hear from a distance away lol. Is the supersprint pipe any good, or they pretty much of a muchness?

Unsilenced mid would be alot different then mate.

I used to run spoon mid pipe then changed it to supersprint and it is LOUD. :p

From what i saw on you tube and from other people its not much louder just in vtec its loud

My mate had a blue fin toda backbox on unsilenced b pipe and it wasnt that loud
I think mines louder

Back