• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Time has come for FRSU..

I see I can buy everything straight from FunkyPower but is the Eibach camber arms any good? I know theres some dodgey makes about and also would Protyre be an ok place to get everything fitted and set up a FRSU? its just they would be alot more convenient for me.

the eibach stuff is probaly the best stuff to get. apparently the d2 camber arms arent to clever, not sure why though. i'm sure someone will shed some light on them.

anywhere that does four wheel alignment should be able to do the FRSU for you, just take the measurements you require and ask them to do the set up to your measurements.

my local tyre company done mine for me. does make a big difference.

I'd take whatever you buy and get the likes of Grinspeed or someone else to either fit the parts if you can't, not being funny btw. Or get a respected company to do the lot. I've just had mine set up and it's ace :)

D2 products get a lot of stick for being poor quality. Buy cheap, buy twice so to speak. Although I had the D2 330mm Big Brake kit, and found no faults and had no problems with them.

I have seen first hand a few sets of D2 camber arms bent and deformed through hard use though, also a set of buddyclub Camber Arms in a sorry state. I think Chop had a problem with his. But I have been told Buddyclub have now sorted that problem out.

Back