• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Time to say goodbye

Well got the car back on Wednesday :D:D:D and got to say it seems better than ever :twisted:

Just need bodywork and alloy work now & it will be better than new ;)
So if anyone could recommend anyone near Stoke would appriecate it.

Thanks, will give them a ring :)

Also, just had a mobile wheel guy round. He has thrusted :smt047 a pile of paint colours into my hand and said pick one. £40 a wheel plus VAT

Looks like im going for Rolls Royce Silver Sand but i can have any car manufacturer colour :D

TVR has some nice colours

The mrs did all the arrangements so ive forgotten who they are, I will find out when she gets back from the chippy.

I used a guy called Rob from the local scoob forum who works for the Kevin Odlums Citroen garage body shop near Rode Heath. I had a n00b hit the front corner of my car and split my front bumper and he sorted it with a decent job.

Don't use Sandbach road bodyshop as they are ***** and Bill Bell who owns it is a grade A cnut.

Sad days... I'm in the same boat. Picking up my Z4 couple on Saturday, after 4 years of CTR ownership. My CTR was only worth £2.5k trade "52 plate AE30" but this was mainly because it was a stolen recovery.

Loved the CTR was almost temped to get a S2000.

Back