• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

To leave oem back box mated to supersprint b pipe or upgrade to fujitsubo legalis r

I currently have a stock back box and an unsilenced supersprint b pipe, thinking of upgrading to fujitsubo legalis r but in the near future I want a manifold and decat pipe, which set up would be quiter when I add the manifold and decat . Thanks

You do like switching your exhausts about lol

Go for a Japspeed 4-2-1 manifold mated to the Fujitsubo system, if you havent already got it you will need k100/kpro and a remap.

Gotta try these things pete ;) haa spoon n1 was terribly loud ***. No I havent got a k100 but I will do when I get a mani . What about dc sports mani are they any good one on ebay at the momment

Yeah an N1 isnt everyones cup of tea.

Good man definitely get the k100 at the same time as getting the manifold and cat replaced, people that dont are just asking for trouble.

Can only really comment on the Japspeed manifold as havent owned anyothers but for the money, gains and the fact you dont need to change ARB's etc. its a good option to look at.

Back