• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

To Tint or not to Tint

fellow Honda-ers

i am having a chat with the wifey, i have been thinking for ages to tint my car light smoke.

but everyone is saying (non type r owners like they know!!!!!) that the car looks better with out.

so i have come to ask people who actually know?????

For me it looks tacky, especially the back window as you can see them gay orangish heaters show up. I think EP3 look great without tinted windows. Preimer or 30th ani is an acception

Last edited by a moderator:
Rear tinits on the EP3 look great. Just look at the 30th AE's and Premiers for example. I would try and stay as close to the OEM tints on these variants as possible though.

don't touch the front windows, or else the rozzers will be all over you like fly's around shít.

Rear tinits on the EP3 look great. Just look at the 30th AE's and Premiers for example. I would try and stay as close to the OEM tints on these variants as possible though.

don't touch the front windows, or else the rozzers will be all over you like fly's around shít.

I agree with Jermy. OEM 30AE and Premier tints are :cool:

I agree.

Guys,

thanks for the help, to be honest i never got it done and when i was with TGM racing i saw one with the back windows and rear windscreen and i did not like it, i think it spoils he look.

I think it looks much better with tints especially on a silver, white or red ep3. But it would have to be dark tints, light smoke doesn't seem right imo.

Back