• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toda & BC Spec 3

andyd said:
Just wondering how loud is this gonna be :shock:

Andy

Got the Toda fitted on Saturday. I've already got the BC (although not sure which spec)

Check the sig for a hint - but I'm hopefully getting a HKS system on Friday. It's just too loud mate. Flat mate reckons it sounds like a superbike on full charge & He was half a mile away :oops:

I can't stop grining - but it gave me a headache on Sunday just driving it for a few hours :(

andyd said:
Just wondering how loud is this gonna be :shock:

Andy

Silly loud!

I had a Spec III pre-Toda and although it was a mighty good exhaust the noise level with a race header would have being way way OTT. So I sold it. :(

The only car I ever heard louder than mine with a Spec III was a Tuscan R that passed me one day. Other than that, I never heard anything that matched the noise of it. Hell, my dog could hear me driving home a good 3 or 4 minutes before I arrived ! :lol:

louder than mine bung out andy, and I dround out a Ferrari F360 at full chat on the A420 :shock:

Much to the drivers annoyance.....well he should not have been holding me up (;)).....

The Spec IV with a decat was pretty chav, had to get rid asap. The Spec III by all accounts is a LOT louder. If you buy that cat-back and manifold from the same place then they should really give you a free Burberry cap, window flags, and a year's subscription to Max Power... :roll: :smt009

Evs said:
The Spec IV with a decat was pretty chav, had to get rid asap. The Spec III by all accounts is a LOT louder. If you buy that cat-back and manifold from the same place then they should really give you a free Burberry cap, window flags, and a year's subscription to Max Power... :roll: :smt009

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In all honesty it's that bad I've put my bung in until I get down to TGM at the end of the week. Can't drive around in the mornings with it like this - it's not fair on my neighbours.

Rich, I'm glad you've had the decency to use the bung mate. Couldn't care less about your neighbours, I'm more concerned about you lowering the tone of the DC5 owner... :idea: :wink:

Evs said:
Rich, I'm glad you've had the decency to use the bung mate. Couldn't care less about your neighbours, I'm more concerned about you lowering the tone of the DC5 owner... :idea: :wink:

:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I know there is one father and daughter who think DC5 owners are idiots now (see few posts up) :oops: ]

HKS silent high power exhaust on the way I think 8)

Back