• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toda Catback

Thinking of getting one of these, I have a Tanabe SMR at the moment but was wanting a change. Wondered what the difference in performance would be compared to the Tanabe. Would like to mate it to a Toda manifold as well.

tp is waiting for his to arrive, I am sure he will let us all know what it is like when fitted, iirc he said it should be here by the end of the week.

Friendy said:
tp is waiting for his to arrive, I am sure he will let us all know what it is like when fitted, iirc he said it should be here by the end of the week.

And it will be going on tomorrow. 8)

Got everything crossed that the TNT van doesnÂ’t get hijacked in Fast & Furious style due to the bling value goods its carrying either cos its also got my new Toda high power clutch/flywheel. :roll: :lol:

Ordereded at the same time as my Spoon seat-rail and sump that were supposedly in stock that I am still waiting for I may add. :roll: :lol:

chippyleigh said:
Ordered mine in Thursday, told it will be here in 4 weeks, just need to sell the Tanabe SMR now.

what was the price and where did you get it mate?

chippyleigh said:
£592.11 + Vat, from TDI @ Dartford. Want to get Toda manifold at same time, should sound awesome.

That's what I'm doing too fella, can't wait for it to show up ! 8)

Manifold courtesy of Julian, catback courtesy of TDi North :D

Will these offer any performance increase over the Spoon system?

Pic here btw:

product_k20a_exhaust.jpg

And details about Toda's offerings:

http://www.toda-europe.com/products/honda_k20a/index.html

chippyleigh said:
£592.11 + Vat, from TDI @ Dartford. Want to get Toda manifold at same time, should sound awesome.

the toda are very quiet the SMR is better looking and better sounding IMO.

he told me, 1 bhp and 7 toque.

over the spoon bpipe/N1 (system)

iam not to sure on the pop rivets my self on the muffer...

Not really worth changing then. Might wait untill someone has one then change quickly at a R/R to see if it does out.

only really worth changing the spoon because of the noise.

like once fitted with a race mainfold its very loud, and trackdays ect might be a problem.

Fire_2 said:
only really worth changing the spoon because of the noise.

like once fitted with a race mainfold its very loud, and trackdays ect might be a problem.

I think my Spoon N1 and b-pipe is actually quieter with the DCRH on, rather than the std. header and decat pipe I had on there before.

Still think it wouldn't pass on a track day though :twisted:

Jon

Woohoo got the call yesterday, mine arrives on Monday 8)

Can't wait to get to have my full toda exhaust system(manifold as well) fitted 8) 8) 8)

Back