• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

toda header owner.....

mr prawn said:
:shock: s h i t that light..............

Hmm maybe a little more, maybe 7kg. It's far far lighter than the OEM parts. It certainly felt like it weighed considerably less than the standard cat alone.

n0stra said:
you planning on getting from takakaira? What price and shipping have you been quoted?

Surely it wouldn't be cheaper than what you get it from System-R for. By the time you paid import duty on an item like that I reckon it would be well over th odds.

System-R are the Toda Europe dealers so it would make sense to get it from them.

EDIT - I can't seem to find a Toda section on Takakaira :?

ive mailed takakaira, they sell for the same price mentioned on the japanese toda site. That would be 100.000 Yen that would equal around 470£. Since i live in norway i dont pay import duty just VAT, and takakira seems to be "friendly" when it comes to value on the package. Im going to save bigtime by ordering from their page. Shipping for 4 Volk rims, manifold, catback, mugen intake and spoon springs is quoted 75.000 Yen.

n0stra said:
ive mailed takakaira, they sell for the same price mentioned on the japanese toda site. That would be 100.000 Yen that would equal around 470£. Since i live in norway i dont pay import duty just VAT, and takakira seems to be "friendly" when it comes to value on the package. Im going to save bigtime by ordering from their page. Shipping for 4 Volk rims, manifold, catback, mugen intake and spoon springs is quoted 75.000 Yen.

£470 for a Toda manifold :shock: :shock:

Breat Britain stinks with all this VAT crap :evil:

m8 of mine try this comany and they lower the price on the invoice....
so it make it cheaper on the vat or tax

shhhhhhhhhh... need to keep this quite from vatman :wink: :wink:

Back