• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toda Hi power catback

Hi Everyone

not sure if this is the place to post this but i have just purchased a secondhand Today Hi Power cat back for my ep3 2004 i have a really crap setup on there at the moment which was already on there when buying the car. it has a scorpion b pipe un-silenced and oem box and baffles have gone to bits this is the crap bit. however i got a japspeed 421 mani with decat and a Aem Full cold induction fitted with hydroshield situated down in the front bumper have plenty of cold air which is good will not be driven on rainy days puddles etc just to be extra safe. however since buying the toda cat back at a very very cheap price I'm just a little concerned about noise etc because of the japspeed i haven't fitted the today yet not until tomorrow but was just wondering if anyone knows what this setup would be like????? i don't like the low driving with excessive noise when your going slow. only when you give it some beans. anyone have experience on this?

sorry for the long message

cheers

I found the Today to be quite a quiet exhaust on the FD2.

But that was just running a cat back.

I'm going to get the Toda Replica manifold put on the car, i've already got the Toda cat back exhaust. Apparently even with a manifold the Toda isn't supposed to be that loud at all.

I have a full toda sytem with decat, personally didn't think it was that loud. / I had I should say

Back