• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toda Manifold - Spoon N1 b pipe - Spoon N1 back box

Hi guys this was my setup on my previous CTR and have just purchased another CTR EP3 and was going to go for the same again. This was years ago though and wanted to know if this is still the best setup or have things changed?

It's a loud setup and the items will set you back not far off the price of the car.

The Tegiwa or DC manifold is good for the EP3. Just make sure you get the engine mount inserts to stop it flexing and cracking. Both better bang for your buck.

M2 do a replica of the Spoon system if you want that look and sound.

Fair play if you do go Toda and Spoon though, nothing quite beats the genuine article.

I was looking at the tegiwa is it really as good as the Toda for the price? Would you still have the spoon b pipe then and I'll probably stay with the spoon back box too.

The car is going to be a long term project so want the best really I will eventually be having the engine rebuilt in about 4-5 years too

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back