• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toda Stroker Kit with JRSC

I guess it all boils down to the fact that generaly Honda is seen as an N/A purist (not counting their dable into Turbo powerd JGTC and F1 back in the day). So many folks see adding a blower as sacrelage.

I will say that blasting back from the ADH meet with Carl, there was really not mutch in the two cars except perhaps up into the higher speeds on the m/way. As for the twisties when we got back into Oxfordshire there was no difference at all....

..except I rekon I was able two use a few less gears here and there :D.

I do like the added flexibility the charger givs me, and still do not see any need to up the boost yet, will need convincing on that one :)

Friendy said:
G said:
and still do not see any need to up the boost yet, will need convincing on that one :)

I am sure we will try at Brands :lol:

Yeah, but at the end of the day the driver is the most important thing....

...and you could fit warp drive to mine and I'd still potter around :D

LOL.

I don't think I'll be at brands :cry:

G, get the 9psi boost man! :twisted:
Im gonna have to follow you around Paul, just to see how bad you realy are!!! :lol: :wink:

I'm now thinking about going racing again,
Sainsburys on a Sunday just doesnt do it for me!!

The thing is, I have had my charger on for around 32+k miles, one of the early ones :D. The car has now done 70,000 miles in 3.5 years. I commute daily in it between Bath and Oxfordshire (well just t' other side of Swindon). And I just worry incase it will not take to kindly to upping the boost.

TBH I think I am going to concentraite on the overall balance of the car and slap on some new brakes, the LSD etc etc.

Besides I guess haveing the 4psi kindah makes me a bit different as do not know anyone else who has stuck with the street kit :D.

G said:
Besides I guess haveing the 4psi kindah makes me a bit different as do not know anyone else who has stuck with the street kit :D.

It certainly makes you "special" G. :lol:

BTW I think 4psi is for pooftas! :ymca: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: (Says Mr 25psi. :twisted: :lol: )

tp said:
G said:

BTW I think 4psi is for pooftas! :ymca: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: (Says Mr 25psi. :twisted: :lol: )

Yeah but I rekon I'd still have you and that bloated barge of yours on the twisties...yo!

:D :D :p

G said:
tp said:
G said:

Yeah but I rekon I'd still have you and that bloated barge of yours on the twisties...yo!

:D :D :p

:lol:

Think you might be right.....especially if we include a simple pull away from a junction to start with. :oops: :lol: :roll:

Back