• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toda Ti Catback

The car I am going to be picking up this weekend has a Toda Ti Catback installed. How good is this exhaust in terms of gains/noise? I know it's not very loud which is good but is it good quality?

Also the only downside I can see is that it's the dolphins tail version (aka it points down) and I really don't fancy that look. Perhaps if someone has one on here that isn't, we can do a straight swap? :D

update: I've had a browse online and it seems like the exhaust is well regarded and up there with the quality rating so that leaves me to sorting the dolphins tail problem out..

I'm not a fan of the drop down tail pipe. Could you flog it and get something else?

I'm not a fan of the drop down tail pipe. Could you flog it and get something else?

I can probably put it up for sale yeah, if it sounds good i ll just go for another like it just a straight pipe version. Could always mix and match though, HKS Hi power sounds good apparently too so.

I have the HKS Hi power, its definitely not the quietest, or the most subtle looking, but does sound good though, I have it with 4-2-1 also.

Back