• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toda vs. Spoon Exhaust Power Battle: nightfly...

The Spoon does it for me although have to say that neither sounded particularly loud.

You have to paste it to view it btw. :wink:

As above. The Spoon does it for me. It even made your camera man sneeze :lol: Both sound superb, but the Spoon has the edge :wink:

I just right clicked and saved as. I didn't need to paste anything :?

Bazzer said:
As above. The Spoon does it for me. It even made your camera man sneeze :lol: Both sound superb, but the Spoon has the edge :wink:

I just right clicked and saved as. I didn't need to paste anything :?

Yes i meant if you only want to view it without saving it.

Spoon just, although not as loud as I thought it would be, I must be hung over, as i was watching it I thought how is he hanging onto the outside of the car filming the inside shots, watched it again, then on the third time the penny dropped :lol:

Friendy said:
I must be hung over, as i was watching it I thought how is he hanging onto the outside of the car filming the inside shots, watched it again, then on the third time the penny dropped :lol:

Can I have a few pints of what you had last night at the X-Mas bash :lol:

Six pints of speckled hen, and a bottle of bubbly in just over 90 mins, speed drinking not good for you :lol:

I must be hung over, as i was watching it I thought how is he hanging onto the outside of the car filming the inside shots...

LOL... i got tears on my eyes !! I just imagined myself filming while attached on the outside of the car like Spiderman....

Hill_Spiderman_Car.sized.jpg

Ahahaha !!! :p

I should have got a few pints myself last night... it was freezing cold (hence the sneeze!).

My advice: connect your PC to your Hi-Fi at home.. and play it again... the Spoon was screaming much more than the Toda.. and it's damn loude inside the car.

I have the Toda.. bust must admit that Spoon sound is cooler (just too much for me for daily rides..).

Ciao, Carlo

Back