• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

Lovely car mate, I'm dreaming of one of these, will definently be the car to replace my dc2. Can I ask what did you make of the bc coilovers? Did they give you any problems?

Lovely car mate, I'm dreaming of one of these, will definently be the car to replace my dc2. Can I ask what did you make of the bc coilovers? Did they give you any problems?

Thanks man. Definitely get one at some point! I'd love a yellow DC2! BC coilovers have been 100% so far. No problems at all. Great piece of kit.

My wheels are in bad need of a refurb but with the Winter months approaching I decided to hold off until next year to get them done professionally.

For the time being I've decided to touch in the flaked bits. The lacquer already on the wheels was almost non-existent making them terribly hard to clean. So a quick sand down and a few coats of fresh lacquer will freshen them up for the mean time.

Bought a couple of Genuine J's Racing Stickers from @Kingston (Thanks again for the great service)

So stuck one on when I got home from work.

My sidelights were looking abit "clear" so pulled them out to find they had burnt through. Should have known buying 10 Bulbs for £2.99 was never going to last long haha. Now replaced with new Amber bulbs.

Rocking a very sporty look at the minute thanks to a fencing staple.

Another GoodYear should be here tomorrow evening all being well!

Car was due another service.

I decided to go for Motul 8100 oil with a Hamp filter instead of the Fuchs Titan Pro S I used last service.

Honda MTF-3 Gearbox oil and Honda Power Steering Fluid.

With the fluid removed from the Power Steering Reservoir, It was a perfect opportunity to give it a clean out as the Fluid was black.

Well in need of a change...

Excuse the iPhone pictures.

I'm still amazed at the difference this has made to the car. The gear changes are smooth again and the Steering feels perfect. Definitely recommend changing these for anyone who hasn't done so.

Thanks again to Kris for letting me use his garage and lending a hand.

Another small update.

Purchased these from another Forum member.

Got them fitted this evening.

Cheers again Lewis.

Picture I took after giving the car a wash on Boxing day.

Excuse the iPhone pictures.

always loved these Integra's ever since they were in the btcc. looks so good mate keep up the good work :)

Another small update.

This arrived in the post today from another forum member, EKG. Cheers again!

Mfactory Weighted Gearknob. Gear changes feel nicer with the added weight.

Wee Instagram photo.

Finally a photo showing the rear of the harnesses with the back seats still in place. Not that there much use now!

Back