• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TommySucks2K

Some photos taken by my man Keng of KengHayWong Photography.

Comments & criticism welcome.

And yes I do know my front bumper doesn't match. Will be sorted in a couple of weeks by my spray man.

hardtop-50-8.jpg

hardtop-40-7.jpg

hardtop-29-6.jpg

hardtop-23-5.jpg

hardtop-19-4.jpg

hardtop-11-2.jpg

hardtop-2-1.jpg

Looking good Tommy.

Your Brapp numberplate is quite fitting with that background :lol:

thats pretty cool i love these type of pictures , think im going to have to go on the hunt for somewhere like that local to here

Hey man, looking good.

Give me your hard top :lol: .

Now get back over to the haters on S2Ki :p :lol: .

For me to own my favourite car... R34 GTR I need to roll around in a cheap car for a year to save up.
That and in September I start a 1 year secondary PGCE course so need something economical to travel to and from placement. Makes sense to put it up for sale now and hope someone nibbles.
I actually think I will cry knowing I have to drive something economical for a year and have to sell something I enjoy so much!

I actually think I will cry knowing I have to drive something economical for a year and have to sell something I enjoy so much!

Do it man, I did it 4 years ago when I was saving for my EP3, 14 months I drove around in a Daewoo Nexia, but it was all good as I had £13000 after it.

PM me about the HT.

You had 13k after driving round in a daewoo for 14 months..? What were you doing, post offices..?

Lol, no mate, I had about 6 and the rest I saved up over the 14 months, I was living at home so it was considerably easier. I played loads of Xbox.

Back