• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

mint example

another welshy on the mountain roads, whereabouts are the mountains?

Cheers for the replies :)
I used 3 cans but could probably do with 4 for a better finish on them. personally wouldn't use white plastidip as it doesn't seem to clean easy, the dirt sticks to it and doesn't seem to budge which is a shame :(
A quick couple of pictures from trax...

Not sure whether to sell it now or keep it and spend a fortune on it!

mint example

another welshy on the mountain roads, whereabouts are the mountains?

Im from North Wales, the mountains are in the Clwydian Range. Some mint roads round here. I live about 10 miles from the EVO triangle :)

If you don't mind me asking what ride set up did you go for and what did it cost to have it all fitted and set up? Cheers mark

Haven't looked in here for a while!
Still got the civic and put some new wheels on it. XXR 527 in flat bronze. I need to have the arches rolled slightly at the back and also adjust the camber so it doesn't catch the arches anymore!

Also on the look out for some coilovers so i can go a touch lower to close the arch gap a bit so if any one knows of any for sale then give me a shout :)

Cheers!
They're 17x8.25" so they have a bit of poke and need slightly stretched tyres to get under the arch. I love them to be honest, no good if i was going to put the car on track though!

Couple of update since last time!
Got myself a set of tein coilovers but they weren't up to it in terms of going lower so i sold them and got a set of meister r's!
Also had to have the arches rolled and a better set up to stop the wheels scrubbing!
Ive changed all the discs, pads and callipers on the car and put some ATE super blue brake fluid in. stops on a dime now!
Some professional pictures from my mate who needed a car to take pictures of for a job for EVO magazine.

Any comments welcome!
I want a mugen spoiler next so if anyone knows anyone selling one or a replica then let me know :)

Cheers :)
I bought the wheels from a forum member over on CTRO. You can get them on ebay though!

Back