• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Too many Sony PSP threads

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
Without sounding like a grumpy old git PHA!! :D

Why are there soooo many threads about the Sony PSP? Can we have a PSP sticky thread with all discussion in there. Maybe if I actually owned a PSP myself I wouldn't moan :wink: :lol: . It's a bit like the AEM threads that were cropping up every 5 minutes on the CTRO forum.

Thankyou kindly

smeg :)

Would actually agree with this...even being a PSP owner :lol:

Would be good to have all the info in one place....although I respect this is a car forum :wink:

Welsh-Rich said:

Would be good to have all the info in one place....although I respect this is a car forum :wink:

Well in the sticky thread you could put the links to the already existing threads that have different subjects regarding the PSP. Would just stop even more new threads being made.

smeg said:
Welsh-Rich said:

Well in the sticky thread you could put the links to the already existing threads that have different subjects regarding the PSP. Would just stop even more new threads being made.

Great idea......just need to make it a new thread and get it sticky now :lol:

smeg said:
It's a bit like the AEM threads that were cropping up every 5 minutes on the CTRO forum.

Ah theres a new kid on the block now

The new CTR :roll:

Sick of the site of them at the moment, all saying and asking the same thing, its not out yet get over it :lol:

Carl

Welsh-Rich said:
^^^ Not quite how I meant it :oops:

Hey man what you do in your own time is nothing to do with me :lol: :lol:

smeg said:
Welsh-Rich said:
^^^ Not quite how I meant it :oops:

Hey man what you do in your own time is nothing to do with me :lol: :lol:

Should hope not :wink: :lol:

If we get permission to get a sticky PSP topic I'd be more than happy to creat a new thread and link all the exisintg posts into there.....the old ones could be locked then I suppose.

At least I'll have something to do it work :lol:

If someone compiles a good topic with well presented links (ie clickies instead of the whole url) and a very good guide I'll add it as a sticky.

MilanoChris said:
If someone compiles a good topic with well presented links (ie clickies instead of the whole url) and a very good guide I'll add it as a sticky.

Not really up on the PSP stuff so can't do a guide as such, but have no problmes making a thread with links to all the other threads, and allow someone else to do the guide.

Although most things are covered in other PSP threads anyway :D

Back