• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toothpaste to remove light windscreen scratches from wiper blade,

Hi, I googled searched on how to remove light scratchs on your windscreen cause by the wiper blades and a few of them mentioned toothpaste, has anyone ever tried it? the marks ain't deep but there just annoying the hell out of me,

Hi, I googled searched on how to remove light scratchs on your windscreen cause by the wiper blades and a few of them mentioned toothpaste, has anyone ever tried it? the marks ain't deep but there just annoying the hell out of me,

Not sure but whats the worst that could happen?

Despite the fact glass is solid, it has some properties of a liquid which can be used to manipulate it and remove damage.

I would hazard a guess that the toothpaste is used as a very mild abrasive to polish out the scratches. Give a small portion a go, what's the worst that can happen.

I've never tried it but its the whitening toothpaste you want, they have the little granuals in which basically means it could be used as a mild cutting paste.

Back