• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Top speed what have people hit in Ep3 Type Rs i'm curious?

so what's the highest in a standard ep3? cz from what i can see, all these speeds are with modded cars
I think they will nearly all hit 140 it just depends on the condition/mielage and how well looked after the engine is

The day I bought my last ep3 I got pulled at 93 on the m62 :smt018

silly sod I was, although the police officer was surprised at my stopping power

I have generally been more sensible with this one

haha I nearly got speed gunned outside sancton bear market weight in he was just setting up and heard my buddyclub exhaust coming I slammed on from 40 to 30 and he didn't get me lol

I only go fast when some **** is up my ******* *** when im doing the ******* speed limit and tries to ******* overtake me.

158 mph on the GPS, Hondata, breathing mods and exhaust.
It got there quite fast.. I quit while I was ahead.. :D

haha I nearly got speed gunned outside sancton bear market weight in he was just setting up and heard my buddyclub exhaust coming I slammed on from 40 to 30 and he didn't get me lol

Yeah that road can be fun when empty, apart from the villages but I religiously stick to 30 in sancton and south cave. They always seem to be there

Yeah that road can be fun when empty, apart from the villages but I religiously stick to 30 in sancton and south cave. They always seem to be there
Yeh not worth it ive calmed down alot since my last type r south cave is another one at the bottom of the hill gotta watch for them

150 on the autobahn in a pretty standard ep3.

Chasing a m5 with a full family and bike rack with bikes that went off into the distance...

Back