• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

topgear backbox rattles

hi i remember reading on this forum somewhere that someone had a topgear backbox rattling and making funny noises. can anyone remember this as i now have a similar prob . am interested to no how they went on in getting it sorted ? i have been back with it and they said see if gets any worse . am i entitled to demand a replacement or money back ?thanks :evil:

Are you sure it wsas this forum mate?

Depending on the age/warranty if there is a genuine fault I dont see why it should not be replaced.

thanks

yes freaky that was the thread thanks mate . they reckon its resonation but sounds more like rattle to me ? does it mainly between 2000 2500 revs bl**dy annoying. :evil:

It will most probably be a loose baffle in the back bow. I real bitch to fix and most possibly you will need a new back box.

successful conclusion

hi there mates just thought would let you know am having a new box fitted tomorrow. apparently there"s been a few cases like this with ctr hondas , i found this out after speaking to a very helpful chap called ron jordan.. at powerflow head office. so if anyone got a prob with there powerflow ( top gear) dealer just ring him on 01392203050. many thanks everyone :lol: does anyone have a spoon n1 backbox to sell . yes i have changed this part sorry, but ordered a new spoon midpipe today from tgm sports ? :D :D

Back