• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Touch-up paint + High temp calliper paint

Hi all,

I hope somebody can help?

I purchased my Milano Red EP3 Type-R last week and I noticed all my brake callipers and drums have been painted in red high temperature paint to match the colour of the car. It seems as though one of the callipers have been replaced as this one is silver. I wanted to paint this calliper but was unsure on where to get the paint from. Can anyone please recommend a cheap supplier for high temperature bright red paint?

Also, my wheels have some curbing around the edge lips which I wanted to touch up. They are the standard anthracite colour and with the base coat being quite light, the curbing shows up like a sore thumb!

I was wondering where I could get hold of some touch-up paint that will be a similar colour (anything would be better than the base coat colour showing up at the moment!). I don't want to refurbish them at the moment.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Many Thanks,
Hassan

I`d say Halford`s or any car paint shop will have you sorted.

Thank you mate, that's what I was thinking...

Does anybody know the colour code for the standard Type-R Anthracite wheel paint? This way I can get the exact paint from Halfords

Many Thanks

Back