• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

townsends fn2 gt

this is my first type r still got some work to do but loving it
DSC_0012.jpgstereo.jpg

any suggestions would be welcome it's all standard apart from the intake

Attachments

• IMG_20120827_234702.jpg
    IMG_20120827_234702.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice start. :
Fast road setup will help the handling and different springs will get rid of the crashiness.
Braided brake lines with rbf600 fluid and some better brake pads will help to transform the brakes (although a BBK takes it another level).

Hi,

Rosco said you had the tegiwa intake, was it on the car when you bought it? How are you finding it? I'm thinking of getting the whole kit for my car

Hi,

Rosco said you had the tegiwa intake, was it on the car when you bought it? How are you finding it? I'm thinking of getting the whole kit for my car

hi sorry for the late reply,
no the car just had the standard intake on, yea ive had no problems so far i think it looks smart and all be it slight as i have not had it mapped i do feel a difference in power. i wont lie it was a bitch to fit but me and my mate couldn't figure out where the scoop went at first, i have some more pictures on my profile hope this helps

hi sorry for the late reply,
no the car just had the standard intake on, yea ive had no problems so far i think it looks smart and all be it slight as i have not had it mapped i do feel a difference in power. i wont lie it was a bitch to fit but me and my mate couldn't figure out where the scoop went at first, i have some more pictures on my profile hope this helps

Thanks mate that is really helpful, I will take a look on your profile to get an idea

the beast.jpgDSC_0020.jpgDSC_0021.jpgDSC_0019.jpgDSC_0017.jpgDSC_0015.jpgDSC_0016.jpgb.jpg

some updated pictures of the car
will be getting the eipach springs at christmas and going for the FRSU would i need anything else like new camber arms or shims
thinking in the new year about getting the alloys sprayed black and windows tinted to keep a black and red theme going if anyone has anymore ideas they would be most welcome

my only mods so far are;
tegiwa carbon air intake
red calipers
pioneer stereo
federos front brake pads
red stuff rear brake pads
new wheels arches as some muppet who had the car broke them and siliconed them back on :mad:

No not yet, prob going to be the HKS after Xmas, spent the money on the tegiwa rear wing spoiler lol

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's been some time now since I've updated anything on the beast, but after settling in my new home I've had some spare cash to add little bits to the car so I thought I would share some pictures. Any thoughts are most welcome.

Sadly I hit the big 100,000 miles :evil:

thanks to speedy chris for the type r key at Christmas

the HIDs are 8000 h7r from good old ebay very pleased with them

Not the best picture but ordered these for my tegiwa air intake thanks again for speedy chris for helping me fit them not a difficult job if anyone fancies doing it. It took us about 1 hour

all fitted in its glory the HIDs are on for added effect.

hopefully soon I will be ordering the milltek non-resornated exhaust and eibach springs AND hondata flash pro so with a bit of luck they will all be on the car by the end of the year. Any other ideas would be great.

Back