• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toyo Tyres

CTR

Ain't nothin' but a peanut
Gotta change my front tyres soon and am gonna try some Toyo's. Just a bit confused between the T1S and T1R variants. Can anyone provide me with some info on this. Much appreciated.

CTR said:
Gotta change my front tyres soon and am gonna try some Toyo's. Just a bit confused between the T1S and T1R variants. Can anyone provide me with some info on this. Much appreciated.

T1S is old type
T1R is new. Better grip IMO having run both. They last longer and also have moulded sidewall rim protectors unlike the S's. :wink:

tp said:
CTR said:

T1S is old type
T1R is new. Better grip IMO having run both. They last longer and also have moulded sidewall rim protectors unlike the S's. :wink:

Thanks tp. T1R's it is then!

dfd

had the TR on my ek9 and they are soo much grippier than the previous version, i will be getting toyos for my 18s cause they cheap as well as good in performance.

LOVE IT

Re: dfd

Romeolo888 said:
had the TR on my ek9 and they are soo much grippier than the previous version, i will be getting toyos for my 18s cause they cheap as well as good in performance.

LOVE IT

Yup I have T1Rs on my 18s :twisted: :twisted:

Romeolo888 said:

LOVE IT
You're putting 18" rims on your EK9? :smt021

Trung said:
Romeolo888 said:

LOVE IT
You're putting 18" rims on your EK9? :smt021

impossible isnt it? i have a ep3 now, i still think the ek9 is better in handling, however i havent tested the car to the limit although i dont really want to tbh, :)

Back