• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Track day insurance

J7

Just wondering if any of have used a form of track day insurance before.

I have never bothered before but its starting to look like it may be a sensible option.

If you have used them what company?

Has any one had to make a claim? :wink:

Question - If you have independant trackday insurance and you stack the motor is your regular road policy affected? :?

Scousefella said:
Question - If you have independant trackday insurance and you stack the motor is your regular road policy affected? :?

Not normally as its a completly seperate policy, I get mine through greenlight insurance, you need to be insured with them but its only £50 with a £2000 excess

Friendy said:
Scousefella said:

Not normally as its a completly seperate policy, I get mine through greenlight insurance, you need to be insured with them but its only £50 with a £2000 excess

How much excess!?! lol
May aswell not have the insurance... then again only £50 i guess! :roll:

saboteur said:
Friendy said:
Scousefella said:

How much excess!?! lol
May aswell not have the insurance... then again only £50 i guess! :roll:

But if I crash it will almost certainly be a write off, its insured for £17k so I will get £15K

Back