• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Traders sections

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
Its not often I make a suggestion so here goes...

We have a 'trader' section at the moment and all the forums traders jossle about in there.

I personally think it would be nicer if the traders had their own sections. Like a sub-section under one heading.

Similar to how CTRO have it.

So for example...

forum title: D.I.Y Autocare
forum description: Automotive detailing products

Yes I am suggesting this so I can benefit aswell :oops: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't atall mind paying to have this.

What do you think Admin/mods?

If we did this then the forum would be about 300 pages long mate and there would be about 5 posts in each of the sections (reminds me of another forum :lol:).

Having it all in one makes it look neater, and ensures traders come back on the forum bumping up their advertisements.

EDIT

Also, with phpbb3 in beta now, there's not much point in changing anything drastic as we're more then likely moving across. I believe that ver 3 allows for sub sections within various forums, so for example you'd have traders, you click on it then you have a traders chat area, and you'll also have a section within for each trader that wants one. Very similar to V Bulletin.

For my 2 pence.... I don't particularly like how CTRO looks nowadays.... There's just too many sections. You can scroll down for forever and a day.

But CTRO is a lot busier than here and people make use of a lot more sections than just General Chat and a few others.

Back