• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Transmission fluid change when clutch is changed?

Ah never lol I did mine with my last service, carried out a big service when I bought it so I knew everything was done but I'll be looking to change mine soon as I think I got a noisy release bearing (it's been like it since I bought the car but hasn't got worse). It makes a kind of rattly noise but when I dip the clutch it goes away. I've had a look on here it's either that or the input shaft bearing in the gearbox, I hope it's not the later.

How much did it cost to fit or did you do it yourself?

I think my release bearing is gone aswell it squeaks a lot in reverse and has done for a while, then last week or 2 when i accelerate it is like i am riding the clutch sometimes and you can smell the clutch burning.

I have it booked in for the 3rd of june. not sure how much the clutch is costing to fit cause am getting a few things done.

Front brake discs and pads
brake lines
2 front shocks
clutch
FRSU adjusted, but it was same place that done it first time so they aren't charging full wack.

All for £432inc vat.

Back