• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tricky's FN2

5aca6dc4-c3b2-c86d.jpg
5aca6dc4-c3de-2564.jpg
5aca6dc4-c3fb-ab75.jpg
5aca6dc4-c408-41d7.jpg
5aca6dc4-c415-0d1f.jpg
5aca6dc4-c42c-494a.jpg
5aca6dc4-c445-abca.jpg
5aca6dc4-c456-8f8f.jpg
5aca6dc4-c477-a529.jpg
So last Friday, me and my lady originally went out to buy wallpaper for our living room. Instead, we ended up in a Honda dealership. To cut a long story short, I ended up putting a deposit on an Alabaster Silver FN2 Type R GT. I picked it up yesterday and yeah, I'm over the moon with it. After driving my JDM DC2 for 6 years, this is luxury! So of course, I had to spend all day today cleaning and polishing it

Looks excellent! :smt023

I wish my exhaust triangles were that shiny! :lol:

Cheers mate I spent some time on them lol. Well pleased with the car it's got team heko wind deflectors already and the rages the only thing bugging me is how to get the green out from behind the rear lights. Sure you can help loxy

There's a note on how to sort that in Neily03's thread. Give me a few mins to find the link. ;)

Cheers mate big help thanks. I've read your thread all the way through mate done a wicked job your car looks mint I keep looking at the GP pack but the car will be staying slightly standard till its paid off shouldn't take to long though then I will start spending money like I did with me teg

Looks good, really tidy. Although you might want to look at a set of Eibachs to sort the ride out

Yeah mate once car is paid off it will be straight to ABP for FRSU just glad to be driving a newer car lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334436851.579066.jpgAnother question I have is that has any one taken these little boxes out of the exhaust just to make it a little louder. I don't really want this car loud or anything like my dc2 was. If so do you have a video so I could see what it's like
If I like it I could do this to the exhaust at work and I won't cost me anything

Looks awesome. 19's with the red calipers compliment the car really well especially in Alabaster. All you need now is the GP kit. :cool:

View attachment 8801Another question I have is that has any one taken these little boxes out of the exhaust just to make it a little louder. I don't really want this car loud or anything like my dc2 was. If so do you have a video so I could see what it's like
If I like it I could do this to the exhaust at work and I won't cost me anything

I've never seen anyone do it, most people swap the whole thing out

Yeah will definitely look into the gp kit. Yeah really pleased with the alloys. Just sold my dc2 actually gutted

Looking good mate, I wish my triangles were that clean too.

What did you use on them?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334779688.375544.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334779688.375544.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 26
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334779747.208651.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334779747.208651.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 32
Back