• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tricky's FN2

So been a while so here is a slight up date got a few stickers for under the bonnet one is cuz I always say it when messing with the mrs lol and one is out of respect
vevuvahe.jpg
ma2atuja.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I managed to persuade the mrs to buy me a hks rsk for my birthday and Christmas so after looking at it in the spare room for ages lol my birthday came round so went straight round to me old mans and got it fitted and yeah it sound awesome and got no flat spots.
ybu2u4at.jpg

So then one day on the way home from work I hit a stupid pheasant lol to witch broke the front gp bumper so had to get it plastic welded and sprayed again and it looks great can't tell it's been done then to finish it off I bought new fog covers lol cuz I lost one lol so went for black ones to match the bumper
e2eju5ym.jpg

Some great updates there tricky. :cool:

Like the Paul Walker sticker. Nice touch.

coming along great bud it looks mint with gp kit..i just bought a hks aswell i cant wait to get it fitted!

Bit of an update, the car needed new discs and pads so I got mintex grooved discs from the brake depot and ferodo ds2500 pads so after a few months of them sitting in the dining room lol me and me mate got round to fitting them. To say the olds where rusted on is an understatement lol and I had to drill one of the little screws out cuz it just would not come out. So finally got the new ones on and just bedding them in now but they feel so much better all ready, and yes I can all hear you say this is a slow build lol but I'm getting married in May so saving for that at the mo lol
hybe8a6e.jpg
amegajyq.jpg
pyduhege.jpg
5emubeny.jpg

Back