• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Trixibell's EP3 - First CTR

Yeah it took about 20minutes till i found a good site with cheap prices... despatched the next day too, hoping to have them by Friday/Saturday... i have a tracking number too so overall they seem REALLY good :D
Yeah i miss road trips but everyone has gotten boring here too... too far, not enough petrol, I'm working... shocking excuses ^_^ I've never really driven down England much if I'm honest. Huddersfield to pick up the car, Peterborough for modified nationals, and Nottingham to visit friends (and Holyhead for a ferry)... maybe find some nice drives while I'm down there :D
Survival pack should include but not limited to, cans of coke, crisps, chocolate and a bacon roll ;)

That's the exact same excuses I get! Its ok to grow up but not too fast lol.
Yea you might find some nice roads. let me know where about if find any on your travels. I get jealous seeing all the roads you peeps have up there in Scotland. :smt085
Sounds like a great pack to me! Will be on standby if needed with extras ;)

That's the exact same excuses I get! Its ok to grow up but not too fast lol.
Yea you might find some nice roads. let me know where about if find any on your travels. I get jealous seeing all the roads you peeps have up there in Scotland. :smt085
Sounds like a great pack to me! Will be on standby if needed with extras ;)

Terrible excuses, not a case of being grown up - it's a case of being boring farts :p
I'm all grown up, but my sense of adventure has never left....
I will defo let you know if I find any decent roads... we have some nice ones up here, I have yet to have a full trek up the top of Scotland though... maybe next summer :p
Lots of lochs and such to see, visited one yesterday which was nice... Passed a few sports cars coming back from the trek too... a few Hondas, Porsche, lambo...

^ Thanks Trixibell! I done it :lol:

waaayhey!! (for multi quote, just copy the first quote, then cancel... press the next quote and paste the previous in there so you have them both.. the copy both and paste and fill in the blanks ;) )

Terrible excuses, not a case of being grown up - it's a case of being boring farts :p
I'm all grown up, but my sense of adventure has never left....
I will defo let you know if I find any decent roads... we have some nice ones up here, I have yet to have a full trek up the top of Scotland though... maybe next summer :p
Lots of lochs and such to see, visited one yesterday which was nice... Passed a few sports cars coming back from the trek too... a few Hondas, Porsche, lambo...

waaayhey!! (for multi quote, just copy the first quote, then cancel... press the next quote and paste the previous in there so you have them both.. the copy both and paste and fill in the blanks ;) )

Very true, I like your thinking!
Sweet, thanks! Yea maybe next summer now, I bet it can get muddy up there with all the rain and snow :lol: I should put a drive around Scotland on my must do list as I see a lot of members here putting up some awesome pics of the place!

And I still managed to screw up the quotes thing lol! :smt004 You would think I was old and never used a forum before!! haha!

Very true, I like your thinking!
Sweet, thanks! Yea maybe next summer now, I bet it can get muddy up there with all the rain and snow :lol: I should put a drive around Scotland on my must do list as I see a lot of members here putting up some awesome pics of the place!

Yeah think i'll leave it till next year, possibly... to be honest the past few years haven't been anything like what we are used to, less snow... and rain.. meh!
You most defo should take a trip up, go see loch Lomond or something heard some nice drives up there and it's gorgeous.. that's on my list ^_^

And I still managed to screw up the quotes thing lol! :smt004 You would think I was old and never used a forum before!! haha!

You'll get the hang of it :) I used to do web design and such so it's kind of a second language now.

If it starts with [ Quote= ] and ends with [ /Quote] - everything inbetween that is going to be in " " (quotes as such) the name and ID number after that refers to the person that said it... it then means you can break down their quote by knowing this... if I want to reply to half your message (as I did in this post) where I want it to break in half I just type [ / Quote] (without spaces) type a reply then where your message starts just copy the [ Quote= Name/IDnumber]

Does that make any sense? I know what I mean but I'm AWFUL at explaining things xD

Once you get the hang of that you can edit it more... like for example take out what you said and add in whatever I want...

Your civic looks MUCH better than mine :p
Why thank you :p *wink*

update.. new wipers came like 20mins ago, they are now fitted :)
Photos to follow later :D - too cold to stand outside and have a car photoshoot :p

Ok thanks! :smt023 It kind of makes sense but im still confused and going to stop ruining your thread of your car with forum lessons for me haha! :p I will be here forever otherwise...

And that's kind of weird how you can make it look like ive said stuff I haven't, freaked me out lol! But I agree your civic might look a bit better... I like the panel mod you've done to the rear... :smt042

Just kidding! :lol:

But I agree your civic might look a bit better... I like the panel mod you've done to the rear... :smt042

Just kidding! :lol:

Hey Hey Hey! That took skill :p

I got 2 of my new tyres today (must have sent them in two's) so that was quite quick... Much needed as when I went out today I realise I had a flat... was sitting at 6psi.. ouch! filled it up went to the shop then came back xD

Now I just need someone who can stick them on my alloys for me :/

17.5 hours is the time you have to beat ](*,)

I made it down... in.... 6 hours.. that included one stop to burger king and a munch in the car and then 5 mins later a petrol fill up (as the burger king and petrol station weren't at the same dam services :( ) stopped at Peterborough... Think I made not bad time considering and I cruised along a little as well...

Loving the new tyres.. just as well they got changed as turned out I had two slow punctures and one of the tyres had been run around flat previously because all the rubber inside the tyre when you took it off the alloy was crumbling and all eeeewy... not so good :(

Started raining on the way down for 5 mins so got to test my new window wipers which are so much better than previous ones, all in all a good trip down and my car hit the 123k milestone on the way down as well... I'm just happy we made it one piece as road trips scare me incase my car fails, so it stood that test :D

Almost a third of my time! Good effort.

Sounds like your old tyres had been well and truly thrashed. Bloody good job you changed them, a blow out on the motorway is never happyfuntime.

Almost a third of my time! Good effort.

Sounds like your old tyres had been well and truly thrashed. Bloody good job you changed them, a blow out on the motorway is never happyfuntime.

Yeah my mum wasn't expecting me till gone 1am...

Yeah the guy at the garage was astounded by the state they were inside the tyre. Outside they look almost new, two were ok to keep though so I have them for spares if needed.
Just as well I decided to be sensible for once and buy tyres instead of fixing my dent. Which is now next on my list... ;)

:smt043

Lesson learnt already I think, with the whole inadequate rubber and rear end damage ordeal....

Very much so... I always learn the hard way in life haha

just wrote up a help!! Post in faults sections. Gearbox now making weird loud drilling/grating type noise.
does it ever end? Hopefully I will get back to Scotland next week :(
oh and one of my alloys has a small crack so my tyre loses air slowly but surely till I get back home and change it.

**UPDATED**

I know I have been a little inactive - but over the Christmas period I was away in Kent to visit mother again with kiddies this time...
On my way back up to Scotland, I got as far as the Dartford crossing and some **** in a focus smashes into the side of me and drags me along between his crappy thing and the barrier...

Finally everything is sorted and very very sad to say... my cursed civic is gone... probably for the best tbh after all her issues.
She was written off then and there (although mechanically she was alright)

Also while posting about this on facebook... I found her previous owner... from 4yrs ago (he actually wrote her off but didn't make the claim and instead sold her for breaking... in fact she didn't get broken and sold in little pieces... she was fixed and moved on and on and on till VIOLA! she met me xD so technically a write off got written off but its her first declared write off....

This topic will be brought back to life when I buy my next EP3 - currently hunting atm! Not a shed this time... haha!

Trixi

Too bad that it's a write-off, very good no-one got hurt.

Good luck hunting down a good one, there are plenty out there in the UK... ;)

Glad nobody is hurt, of course. Sorry to say it, considering what you've been through, but it's probably for the best. Now you can get one that works!

The New R

Well... I have been Honda-less for just over 3 weeks... and after a good hunting around, and some headaches I have found my replacement car. Which is sooo much better.
I feel this was a good ass lesson on how to buy a car and what to look for and also got me to know my Honda better... what went wrong, did.. and now I know what im looking at better...

I will be picking up my new baby tomorrow afternoon from near Leeds (ish) area..

She's a year younger... 03 plate and done a lot less miles than my 02 and not smashed up BONUS!! haha

She's currently lowered a bit, usual tinted windows, facelift front lights and wing mirrors, prefacelift rear lights tinted... and a magnex exhaust
I still have my aem v2 to put on the second I buy her :p

Here is some photos - and ofc I will upload more tomorrow/Tuesday after a clean.

Also considering the Type R Euro Tour... anyone from the forum going? Seriously considering it, but not knowing people is making me a little hesitant.

oh and the best news ever, is I also bought a private plate for my new R....

myplates.png

(a very happy)

Trixi

Last edited by a moderator:
Back