• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Trolley Jack 3pc kit £40 Halfords

Should be fine, though it might be worth checking the minimum ground clearence that the jack needs, especially if you've lowered the car.

I lowered my car by 20mm front/15mm on back.

What is the reference point to check? Nothing on website from what I can see regarding ground clearance?

I couldn't see either. But the last thing you want is that it won't fit under the car to get to the jacking points. :lol:

worse case, drive up a piece of wood??

So the only way I can see if it fits, is buy it then and test?

I cannot see any low entry ones at Halfords...

saw the 7 piece of this in store whilst i was getting some jubilee clips this morning. was tempting. shame im skint

Yeah 7 is tempting, but I won't really use the sliding mat. Just for changing wheels etc.

If its just for changing wheels why not just get a trolley jack on its own for about £20 ?

thats if you dont mind doing it one wheel at a time...

that is true, the sliding mat i would never use anyway as the car would have to be pretty darn high to use it. But the other bits look useful. Need some of this stuff for getting under the bak of my car in the weeks to come

Got the 3 pc version now and also a free ten quid voucher when spending over 50 quid! Bargain!!

Just quickly put it under the car to see if the damn thing fits and it does, and it is lowered on Eibach Pro :) (sorry about rotation of pic)

IMG-20120409-00083-1.jpg

Good deal, reduced from £60.

Need to check it clear the front jacking point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back