• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

True or False? 2005 Edition Civic Type-R with 220 BHP

Make sure you tell him that we told you about it and demand that you receive one. It's only fair.

Make a scene in the dealership if you have to!

Good luck.

Ultim8_Evil said:
There should be a tray and a pen there somewhere. Have another look.

&
Ultim8_Evil said:
Make sure you tell him that we told you about it and demand that you receive one. It's only fair.

Good luck.

:smt044 FPMSL - dont so cruel to the newbie

monkey boy kev said:
Ultim8_Evil said:

&
Ultim8_Evil said:

Good luck.

Nice guys... there were plenty of tossers like them on the Toyota Owners Club too when I had my T Sport so don't worry about it...

K19NE G said:
monkey boy kev said:
Ultim8_Evil said:

&
Ultim8_Evil said:

Good luck.

Nice guys... there were plenty of tossers like them on the Toyota Owners Club too when I had my T Sport so don't worry about it...

Dont take it so seriously fella :wink: , we're all a good bunch on here and it's just a long running joke about the tray under the passenger seat. Stick around and you'll see what i mean :p :p :p

fair enough guys... but it'd take more than a CTR to make a passenger sh1t themselves!

Before buying a car I usually know everything about it before I buy it, but I do admit I hadn't a clue about the CTR before buying it! I've come from a long line of Toyotas (Corolla GXi, G6, T Sport, AE86 Glanza Turbo & Carina E :lol: !)

Back